Senior Class Information
Mrs. Rhonda Culbert
Phone: 570-345-2731 ext. 219
PGAHS senior parents: seniors that attended the class meeting on Friday, January 24th were given a packet for Herff Jones products. Purchasing from there is optional. Their company carries different products for graduates to include graduation announcements, souvenir tassels, class rings, and other products.
A few need to knows;
1. You do NOT need to put down any height or weight for caps and gowns. The school owns the caps and gowns and will provide them for the graduates. Seniors will get fitted close to graduation.
2. The graduate will get a tassel at graduation and will be able to keep that tassel. Some people purchase other ones as extras to display. Any of those will be given upon placing an order.
3. Anyone can place an order online (through the link below) or through a paper order form. Orders are due by Friday Jan 31st to Mrs. Culbert and they also do payment plans by calling
JEFFREY A CROUSE (717)-526-4373
Link to order or view products: https://highschool.herffjones.com/secom/school/PA/PINE%2BGROVE%2BAREA%2BHIGH%2BSCHOOL/37001710000/0134/home
4. Gertrude Hawk fundraisers were handed out and sale will run until 2/24. $50 Visa gift card given to student that sells most number of items!!!
5. Yearbook order forms were not handed out yet and will be in the next week or two.
Senior shirt and hoodie order forms will go out in February.
Remind APP INFO – you will be able to get text messages on important info such as deadlines, meetings, graduation practices, and if graduation is inside or outside!
- Number to text: 81010
- Message to text: @d83c2e
Please adhere to the deadlines, if you CANNOT meet a deadline for any reason, you must notify me. Let’s make this an easy road to graduation!
Dates to Remember:
January 31st - online and paper orders due if ordering from Herff Jones
February 10th - Second $50 for class trip due (if you don't have $100 towards the trip). Trip papers were handed out to individuals going on the trip.
February 24th - Gertrude Hawk Orders and money due
Week of March 23rd - Gertrude Hawk Candy delivered.
President – Nathan Minnich
Vice-president – Tessa Olt
Secretary – Sarah Niemi
Treasurer – Tayla Olt