Cardinal Virtual Campus (CVC)
A Brand New, Engaging Virtual Option for Pine Grove Area Students
Cardinal Virtual Campus (CVC) provides a flexible virtual instructional model for students in the Pine Grove Area School District. Both synchronous and asynchronous instruction are included to create a rigorous yet flexible virtual solution. A variety of supports are provided to help students experience success in a virtual environment.
Orientation for the 2022-2023 school year will be held on August 18, 2022 from 3:00-4:00PM in the HS Library classroom.
A Flexible, Personalized Experience That Engages Learners at All Levels
Using EdOptions Academy, Cardinal Virtual Campus provides students with a truly personalized learning experience along with rigorous curriculum, exemplary instruction, and total commitment to student advancement.
Cardinal Virtual Campus allows students access to:
- Award-winning courses 24/7, from any computer connected to the Internet; many courses are optimized for mobile devices, including tablets.
- Participate in engaging activities designed to meet all learners' needs, including videos, audio content, and problem-based interactive lessons.
- Work closely with supportive, certified online teachers who are committed to building strong relationships with both the student and learning coach.
- Use pacing and progress-monitoring tools built into the learning platform to help stay on track.
- A robust catalog of over 400 elementary, middle, and high school courses, including core, elective, career and technical education, and advanced courses.
Support from Teachers Experienced in Online Instruction
When students enroll in EdOptions Academy classes, they are assigned certified online teachers to guide them on their virtual learning journey. In addition to grading coursework, our online instructors are available to answer questions, help students understand class material, and stay on track to achieve their academic goals.
Regular communication occurs via video conferencing, phone, and email. Teachers also offer live lessons and virtual “office hours” for real-time instruction and extra help. EdOptions teachers use our secure, web-based system to manage student grades, assignments, and tests.